Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Time catching up


Time is catching up. I have to admit that I'm no longer that energetic as use to be. My whole body was aching now due to the fact that I still treat my body like 10 years ago. Running 5km is like running 10km. Can't imagine I was so "gung-ho" in those day when running 21km half-marathon shouldn't be a problem. This could be also due to the fact that I have not been running for quite some time. With Emelee on board and having to adjust our new lifestyles, this leave little time for me to do so, unless I sacrifice my sleep to wake up early in the morning, which I have done so for groceries shopping at wet market.

This led me to assess my own spiritual wellbeing. Yes, it has been slacking and I need some "spiritual exercise" to get back in shape spiritually.

As days goes by, Emelee starting to gain weight. That’s a good sign, thank God for that. However she still coughs occasional and we have to defer her scheduled immunization job. It is also a matter of time before she will be crawling. Look at this picture.

Look at her, she wanna craw. Breast milk really does wonders on her. She still yet to take a single drop of baby formula. Let’s continue to pray that she grow healthily.


0 comments: