Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Blood Needed!!!


Before I write further, my apology if I sound caution about blood! No I do not need blood, but i've donated 450ml blood today :) And i think this is the right thing to do. This was my 6th times and it has been almost 4 years since my last donation made.


I thank God I've a healthy body to live with (though occasionally felt my "engine" a bit rusty). This year alone, I've came across a church member and my wife's friend died due to blood cancer. That shows we should not take our life for granted. Instead we must use it to its fullest and to fullfill what the Lord has commanded us to do.

Emelee was 4 months old now and we responded to us very well. Almost everywhere she goes, people commented her being adorable. God is really awesome in seeing us through the challenge to bring up a child and we will surely depend on His grace He has showered upon us. Amen.

0 comments: