Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Good News


I have not been writing very consistently this month. These two months have been quite hectic for me. Sometimes I slept very late, you must be thinking I m watching football! No, sometimes I did testing at home for our company security stuff. Besides, as I mentioned earlier, I've also attended many functions. My pocket also drained up a lot.

There have been many comments & argument about increase in fuel prices. There are so many interesting blogs that gives us a different perspective, one that you won't find in our daily newspaper or mainstream newspaper. One that gives constructive analysis was http://kickdefella.wordpress.com/. The other interesting blog is of course www.chedet.com, our former PM, which was blocked by Blogger.com earlier on suspicion being spammed.

On Emelee front, she has been growing up quite well. She has emotions, occasionally throw tantrums, especially when she was tired, like to climb the sofa, playing peek-a-boo with us. Also she knows how to fix the entire wooden puzzle (12 pieces) we bought for her within a week, brilliant! Of course, she needs encouragement, we have to clap our hands and she also clap her ~sigh~. Really thank God she has been keeping up well though we have been travelling outstation almost every weekend. So much so that last Sunday all of us slept until almost 10am! Size wise, I think she will be no different from us! Though she is quite small in size, but she is quite though. Sometimes looking at her after a tiring and frustated day back from work really sooth my feeling. I wish I can come home earlier to fetch her from babysitter as I have been staying late in the office quite often these days.

And yes, what is the good news about I have wrote earlier? Some of you may have already know. We have another junior on the way! Alicia was pregnant for about less than 11 weeks. We were excited but somehow the feeling was not intense as the first baby. We are truly glad God has again promised us with this precious life. This baby can really eat, or I should have said Alicia can really eat! She has to drink milk every night and ate a lot. Sometime I got to go out to pack food for her even after we have our dinner. geeee... I can imagine her body size in month’s time; also, I have to watch out mine too. She also can vomit easily when she brush her teeth and can't sleep well at night but sleeps like a pig in the morning, hehehe. There was so much different in conceiving this baby compared with Emelee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Great to hear that Alicia is pregnant again.... Is Vivienne here. Just searching around and saw your blog.... :))))) Emelee is really growing to be a beautiful girl. God indeed really bless you!!! Have a good day ya. Keep in touch always.