Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

D24 Anyone?


Bought two pieces D24 durian today after Sunday church service. If I am not wrong, this may be the first time I bought durian by myself. Most of the time, it's either my mom or others who bought it. And I always do not have guts to buy it, yes! I am afraid of being conned. When I was young, my dad likes to buy durian for us to enjoy and also sometimes together with a whole sack of mangosteen. My dad doesn't really fancy durian and he is good in getting a quality ones. He just satisfied with the joyful moment of us siblings grabbing each pieces of the delicious durian. Instead, my mom was a durian fanatic. She can eat durian for the whole day in whatever ways - yes, durian rice, durian dessert ..... not for me though.

Emelee was first so excited the moment she saw the durian. She quickly go and grab it without realizing those pricky torns. And she immediately retreat the moment she knew it is painful! (by now you may think this daddy is terrible). No, I just want her to feel the "King of Fruit"! However, we did not let her eat. Surprisingly, these two durian is delicious! Not bad for a first timer. Probably I overheard the tips from my dad - shake-shake it and smell it.

0 comments: