Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lethargic


Not sure why, have been quiet tiring lately. Probably too many things happens, day in day out. I think I need a holiday! I meant a holiday where I can sleep most of the time; not that I need to shop around the town or strenuous outdoor activities. Any recommendation? Well, maybe next month; after my project completes its first phase.

Went back to Seremban last Sunday after church service to see my new born nephew. Shall upload photo later. Kinda cute and looks more of his father. Also, "lepak" with my dad at Seremban 2 Foodtiam cafe, or it's air-cond food court! Seremban people also caught up with the trend of surfing Internet at cafe's free Wi-Fi Internet access. The atmosphere kinda similar to Old Town in KL, but the food prices here reasonable and tasty. Then brought my dad for a hair-cut after hearing my mom mumbling about his untidy long hair LOL. Overall, quite an enjoyable Sunday abeit tired body. Also reminds me that I need to spend more time with my parents occasionally.

0 comments: