Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Restoring self


I have been through various agony last week.

Have not been writing quite sometime. I have developed severed shoulder and lower back pain last week. Probably this was caused by spending too much time in front of my notebook both in the office and at home. It also may be due to lack of exercise. When to a Chinese physician and did some massage to "free some blood vessels" and "realign" some of my joints. I am feeling better abeit not completely healed. A half an hour running at the park last Saturday really loosen my stiff muscles but it is painful now.

Beside my back pain, my car also not in good condition. Spent few hundred bucks to change a sensor just because it was bitten by rat(s)!. And that does not resolve the problem, now the electronic control unit seems to developed some problem which cost more than RM2000 to repair. Really suspect Toyota service centre capability. Shall send to workshop specialized in Toyota cars soon for verification.

Then, visited my uncle who is unwell with multiple organ failures in hospital. Seeing so many sicked people really affected and troubled me.

Really need to meditate on Psalm 91!

0 comments: