Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tribute to Mothers


Week before Mothers day, brought my parents to Fish & Co for lunch at Jusco Seremban 2. We have over-order the food and have to take-away some. About my mother? Nothing much to say leh! Except I knew she has sacrifice a lot for us five siblings and very much concern about our wellbeing. Mom has really aged and I pray she will continue to be healthy and God protection covering her daily going in and out.
Then on Mothers day, brought Alicia & Emelee, together with my sis-in-law Natalie and her son Ashley for dinner at Daidomon Japanese BBQ restaurant at Great Eastern Mall. Mother's day offer at RM49.90++ (adult) RM29.90 (child). Emelee dined free. Worth it if you are a real meat eater. You have to request for BBQ meat. Food, BBQ meat is alright but disappointed with the buffet dishes. There is no oyster as advertised.
We also went for a vegetarian dinner at MG Cafe, Sri Hartamas with Emelee former babysitter and her daughters on Sunday. Food is really good with a touch of fusion.

With Emelee and Weslee into this family, now I truly realized it is not easy to be a mother. Lots of sacrifice has to be made to bring up the children. Besides that, we need to have patience to nurture the child's character. Talking about patience, I am really lack of it and needs God's grace the more. Else, you will see me spanking Emelee very often! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all mothers.

0 comments: