Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! Especially to my wife, who will be celebrating for the first time as a mother. Are they really happy? well, it is not easy to be a mother, obviously. I think most mothers out there agree with me. they really need to be appreciated. In show of appreciation, I brought my wife to Korean restaurant in Ampang for dinner. Emelee also attracted Korean these kids. .......
Every year, this day usually most of the restaurant were pack with people who bring their mother's / parents for a treat. Got to know also Mother’s day is celebrated on different days throughout the world. Thank you thank you Mom.... God will continue to comfort mothers as she comforts her child -
Isaiah 66:13.



0 comments: