Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My girl is sick!


Has been long never update and I kept telling myself to update, update, update this blog! Though it will be more appealing to read others blog rather updating my own.

Visited mom in-law’s in Kulai, Johor during Labour and Wesak day holiday early this month.

Emelee was sick yesterday, coughing and high fever. Thank God it has subsided this morning and now she is back to normal chirpy mood, though at times a bit fussy. Hope we have better sleep tonight…. Yes, welcome to the reality of parenthood. There is so much more to learn and explore as parent. Now she prefers to sit on our lap.

This month is going to be another busy month for me, having 3 projects on hand running concurrently. Keep remind myself "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble – Psalm 46:1".

0 comments: