Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Losing Interest?



I know, I know, I’ve not been updating and writing enough, let alone uploading pictures of Emelee. Which reminds me of whether I’ve lesser enthusiasm nowadays on Emelee! I hope not! Absolutely, I think it’s normal to have that kind of thinking, right? (emh… answer for myself).


Anyhow, I have different thoughts on Emelee nowadays. Instead of anxiously seeing her change everyday and taking photo of her every now and then, I have more interested in her character development. Each day she gave me different experience. The way she react, her emotions and behaviour excites me. I think now is a crucial time for me and Alicia to really guide her, includes spending more value time with her. I pray that God will guide us through.


0 comments: