Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Staying Alert


No Emelee photo this time round as I was using another computer to update :(. Yes, I am taking about staying alert. Age is catching up on me. Nowadays, it's a real challenge to stay alert. Probably I usually slept very late. Can't understand how youth can stay a late. (did i mention youth?) I slept really early yesterday, at 8pm! That's why I am still alert now. emmm.... what should I do? download some "files" and do some testing on Internet connection and filtering.

Watch Planet Shakers - Saciour of the World DVD just now and this is the first time I've watch the entire video. Really blessed and touched to see so many people worship their hearts out. adios....

0 comments: