Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Revamp Reenergize


Hey! why no photo on Emelee? You may asked. The initial aim I setup on this blog is to share my daughter's photo and reveal God's blessing on us, especially the day-to day growth of Emelee. Besides , I m not that kind of person can express myself and write very well. Having read most of the political blogs lately (and grown addicted to it!) and started to read some of our youth blogs; it gave me the urge to write more though. And I hope write more (or express) and of course; put on record some of my daughter's events. Hope also I am not talking to myself, maybe it helps.

Last Friday our cell group has the privilege of inviting Bro. William Kok from Aglow Assembly to perform to us "live" at Ee Yan's house (our usual cg gathering for 2nd and 4th week). Here is the photo of him and his lovely wife.


Listening to his music was really refreshing with his unique way of playing the guitar. I always wanted to learn play a guitar. You must check out his site here. Tons of tips and live video streaming on guitar techniques. Got Jay Chou somemore! I pray God will continue to bless and anoint this special couple, not forgetting, the baby! (Pei Leng was 4 months pregnant)

Maybe it's time for me to pick up a lesson and as usual; I may give all sort of excuse; commitment, no time, busy, take care daughter, wife :). Hope I shall do it one day (read "shall").

Back to my daugther; aiyah what to day liao! I can't ask for more for God's blessing to us to have Emelee. Each day is a special day; as I've said earlier, every day she has different characters and mood that amazed me. Something that always struck my heart and conscience whenever Emelee is naughty and not obedient - how hurt and sad it is for our heavenly Father when we do likewise? We do sometimes not abide to our Lord's instructions; worst things werewe do not event aware of it. That is why it's our prerogative to always confess our sins in our prayer. (1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness").


Tomorrow we shall be travel back to Seremban after service to celebrate my dad's 70th belated birthday. Shall update more then.

0 comments: