Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Blessed belated birthday, Dad


Last Sunday we had a lunch for our dad 70th birthday. Due to the need to juggle our time, we just held this lunch a bit later. Hope our dad don't mine; judging from his response, he is indeed doesn't mine :) Dad has been ageing as time goes, I pray dad will continue to be healthy and strong.


A bit about my dad, I still remember he faithfully sent me to/from kindergarten with his bicycle without fail. I will always hold tight at the back. Again, that was many many years ago. I dred what will happen today with the increase in traffic volume, not forgetting many very impatience drivers on the road nowadays. Well, that is part of the memory I had went I was young. There are many more fond memories which I hopeI can write some other days.

Meanwhile, here are some of the mouth watering dishes at Restaurant Regent Seremban. This restaurant used to be so-called "The restaurant" serving most of the wedding functions for Seremban folks during the 80's. Business was bad for the last couple of years due to influx other restaurants. And Seremban people very particular about food pricing, taste and service (of course amount of serving). But I am quite surprise with what they have served that day; reasonably price, good taste and service. Seems like this restaurant slated for a rebound back to its glorious day.






0 comments: