Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Belated Mother's Day


Brought Alicia for dinner at Korean restaurant in Ampang yesterday. Our dinner being spoilt by Emelee falling off from the chair :) She had a real hard cry with tears flowing from her eyes. We did realize the chair back rest gap was so huge. Litterally, she was fallen off from her back. Thank God she is alright. But we continue enjoying our dinner with BBQ beef and pork belly while she slept soundly at the corner. So far this is the 4th restaurants we have tried. (didn't manage to take photo - this one located next to Iranian restaurant).

My little Emelee starts developed slight flu. Got to pay more attention since we have been busy going places with her have to endure the extensive "traveling schedules" we have. Last Saturday we also visit my brother-in law new house in Selayang. I've not been taking Sunday nap for quite sometime, ended up sleeping for more than 2 hours. Just nice for me to go sports crazy for watching F1 race and Man Utd vs Wigan Athletic. How could I say - results within my hope - Man Utd premier league champion and Ferrari 1&3. Down a bottle of beer; at the end, at tired as before I got a decent sleep :( And it's Monday next day!

1 comments:

JL said...

today is Wednesday. how time flies. Anyhow , I'm one of those people who despise MONDAY. Everything seemed so fast and rush.

SO yeah, what Dr. Oz said about most people getting heart attack on Monday's seriously makes sense. Coz the heart "get-a shock of it's life" suddenly after 2 days of resting and eating fatty stuffs. hahahaha... (I might be the only one who is laughing about what I had just typed )

-ANgeline-