Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Born Again


Yesterday marked 9 years since the day I received Jesus as my Lord and Saviour! Wow! nine years; it was just about few years I thought. Praise God also my eldest sister in Taiwan got baptised 2 weeks ago. And my mom and dad also accepted the Lord about 3 years ago. Truly God says "when one is save, the whole house will be save". I will continue to pray for my brother and sisters.

There is nothing significant; no lighting, scotching hot sun, no freezing cold etc. While on a business trip to Batu Pahat to visit a brokerage firm to attend an IT audit exit meeting, Lum Chee Wah and I was cruising along the trunk road to Batu Pahat. With me still worrying over whether I have pick up a ticket earlier along highway because I just notice the police had setup a speed trap. Will a simple invitatio; Bro. Chee Wah asked me; do you want Jesus in your life? I must admit a little confuse and unsure - but I say YES! There we go; pulling my car by the road side and said my sinners prayer! There rest was history. Shall share more later :)

Day by day, Emelee started to learn quite a number of bad habits - throwing things onto the floor and refusing to listen to instruction. But she seems to know a lot of things and able to understand what we want her to do, but refusing to do it - sight! I guess this is part of her learning stage. Overall, she is adorable :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Gary

bumped into your blog. happy 10th anniversary in our Lord.

Gary Phang said...

Hello Chee Wah,

not able to reply you thru mail, hope you can read my comment.

yes, this year marked 10th anniversary i m born again! time flies and i can testify the Lord is good to us though there are challenges.