Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Going strong


Again, it has been quite sometime didn’t update this blog. I have been overwhelmed with daily activities and just couldn’t have a sound mind to write. Went to my cousin wedding dinner (bride’s reception) in Jasin, Melaka last Saturday evening and came back after dinner. As usual, dinner in small town usually starts and ends promptly. Next morning serving in the church, by evening I have already half-dead. But my mischievous legs agreed to follow my baby sitter and their family to Cheras Leisure mall for jalan-jalan. Of course Emelee was very excited as she can go out sightseeing again. By night it took a toll on my body and I begun developed mild fever. Waking up this morning was indeed torturing. This weekend is also my cousin’s actual wedding ceremony and dinner back in Seremban ~sigh~. The other reason I seldom update also due to occasionally drawn to Facebook which provides “short-cuts” just to say hello, send some stuffs and getting connected to former acquaintances.


Emelee will be 1 years 4 months by coming 14 June. Though she don’t grow very tall (similar genre with dad!) she did put on weight and quite strong. She starts learning quite lot of things. She is also a very determine person judging from her perseverance in getting the baby chair belt fasten on her own. Now she can to it with ease. She also like encouragement when she did well in arranging puzzles. Emelee usually slept around 8pm (unless we travel) and she will do wild (not sure this is the right word to use) things e.g. jumping on the bed, throwing pillows, blankets and pacifier out from her bed. Today, a bit strange; besides those “wild” things she did; she did not want me to go out from the room which we usually did and let her sleep alone. She cried very loud for few minutes until I went to her aid and she starts her routine “wildness” again. This time, I just walk off and let her cry for some time. By the time I went in to check on her, she already sound asleep.

0 comments: