Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Wife


As mentioned my earlier post, I didn't write much about my wife though the theme of this blog consist of my name and hers. Where should I start?

Well, well, I got to know her many many years back, that's Dec 1993 to be exact. That's 15 years ago! My God! Is that really long since I knew her? That was during the fun, easy going life as a bachelor. Most of my friends have girlfriend(s). I think this is not different from our youth in our church. They call it "peer pressure". I used to be very timid and shy during my youthful days. Didn't really have an enjoyable period during that time. Back to my wife! emm.... she is a dark skinned, long hair with a "tahi lalat" next to her noose! hehehehe. She was introduced to me by my housemate cum friend from same hometown. She just came to town to further her studies, of course a bit "jinjang" at first look (sorry folks from Jinjang). Her sister was too busy either working or dating - ask me to take care of her! Can you imagine that, leaving her sister to a not so familiar person like me ;) Well, probably look innocent enough to be entrusted to take care of her. LOL. Next, brought her to Pertama Complex for "chap fun" dinner, of course walking distance from our house in Jln Merpati (near Sultan Ismail LRT station). We talked and shared quit a bit and wandering around the complex. Am I attracted to her? Not yet! I thought it was merely my obligation to do her sister a favor.


0 comments: