Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wedding Dinner


Have been really occupied lately. For the past two weeks, I have been attending wedding dinner one after another. Last week was my cousin brother wedding in Seremban and week before that, in Jasin, Melaka. This week another new shop opening ceremony, also in Melaka. Next week my so-called Godmother is having her 81st birthday celebration dinner. Phew! - like politician only. But my $$$resources was drain until nobody business. With the recent fuel price increase, I really have to limit my travel nowadays. Also have been keeping myself busy at work with my project hitting the crucial milestones.

Last weekend prior to the wedding dinner was a really refreshing break for me and Alicia. We spend most of the 2 days at home in my parent's house in Seremban. We ate and slept most of the time with fresh air and cool wheather surround us. Check out the picture below. Beautiful hills at the backdrop of the house :) Emelee enjoys her stay too with her roaming freely, picking up stones, strolling around the house, chasing dogs! yes she chase after those dogs.

Next I hope to continue to write about my wife :). And also some good news!

0 comments: